Rev CTFUL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev CTFUL

Haakvlees

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuchler CR Dual Pistols

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Empty
PostSubject: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:46 am

They sound really good on paper (20 kinetic damage from pistols WOW!) but I've yet to find a way to put them into good use.

Any of you infantries figure out how to effectively use these twin beauties? I find the reload rate way too slow to use this weapon except as a finisher (but RG is a much better finisher). It also can't be used for drain due to slow projectile speed and reload rate.

The only class I find this weapon is good for is killing off Squad Leaders that try and incinerate me, and Heavys (Since they're so damn slow, the slow projectiles can hit them!).
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 am

You need to drain first, CR > * when drained.
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:47 pm

i think its 20 kin per projectile too so if you land both of them thats 40 kinetic. and basically all 10 is 200 kin o_o. its only for finishing after drain
Back to top Go down
riraito

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 5:03 pm

Umm these are for SL only. Don't use them as inf for serious play, just as I do when I use dual psmg
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Yeah, CRs don't fit any particular role for the infantry class.

About Stoid's comment about draining, the only weapons useful for drain are SG and CAW. But SG needs close range and at that point RG is better. CAW is great, but its heavy. Using CAW would mean you can only carry 4 RG, which makes me sad Sad

Without drain, this weapon blows ap's 2'' pp Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:18 am

If ap drains on D you can use it, i would'nt use it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 10:46 am

Leet Setup: Incinerator + AR + CR as finisher ( work's wonderz ) try it . .

Some vet's in soe use this setup
Back to top Go down
riraito

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Incinerator works for drain, and will deal about 3 damage per hit to all units except for Cara-wearers.

CAW can be carried with 8 RG if you wear p6/pf.

I can carry 12 RG with SG or EB
8 RG with Incin or Caw
4 RG with Incin and Caw

CAW = 10 kg
Incin = 6 kg
EB = 5 kg
SG = 4 kg

AR = maklov 8.5, kuchler 8.0, 7.5 kg titan
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:28 am

Arcana wrote:

About Stoid's comment about draining, the only weapons useful for drain are SG and CAW. But SG needs close range and at that point RG is better. CAW is great, but its heavy. Using CAW would mean you can only carry 4 RG, which makes me sad Sad

riraito wrote:

CAW can be carried with 8 RG if you wear p6/pf.
AR = maklov 8.5, kuchler 8.0, 7.5 kg titan

I meant carrying CAW with CR. You can't CAW with CR with 8 RGs (Unless you forego energizers, stims, grenades, mines, and repulsor charge, plus have only about 80 ammo rifle and 80 ammo pistol).
Back to top Go down
riraito

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 am

Don't carry CAW then. Incinerator/EB are better choices.. I don't recommend SG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuchler CR Dual Pistols   Kuchler CR Dual Pistols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuchler CR Dual Pistols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rev CTFUL :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: