Rev CTFUL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev CTFUL

Haakvlees

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice and Assignment lol

Go down 
+5
Arcana
Amok+
Jage!
Stoid
Fantasia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasia

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Practice and Assignment lol Empty
PostSubject: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 8:29 pm

We should probably practice and reassign roles to people again. Today was sloppy as hell lol D: We also need people to show up and actually stay during the match. I think we also may need to recruit more since our numbers are dwindling.
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:27 am

It was very sad indeed, if you know you have to leave then just dont play if we have subs who can sub in for you.

About Muph, next time press f12 when you go afk so we know you're afk.

About the match yesterday, we need to stop underestimating the other squads. We are still leading [19pts] together with Invictus. Next match is versus Infiniti at 9pm est , post here if you know for sure you can come.
We had 8 man yesterday for like 7 minutes, we cant let that happen again.
Back to top Go down
Stoid

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:15 am

Next sunday 17th practice at 8.00PM est. I'm gonna tryout other classes during practice.

If you any ideas post them here.
Back to top Go down
Jage!

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:32 am

hmm I wasn't gonna play UL anymore.
But if this is gonna happen again, i'll play UL.
I can make it only 8pm est though. ( Class starts at 9:40pm est Sad )
Back to top Go down
Jage!

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:34 am

Oh wait.
Nomore game at 8pm est?
Back to top Go down
Amok+

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:48 am

I said to everyone to never underestimate a squad. Its like sports. The minuet you underestimate someone is the time they fuck you over so hard you find it hard to get back in to anything.

The lack of people made the game very hard. I think people were playing slightly out of role, they were though.

I think we need to recruit a few infantry, D and O as well as an Ngy. Vol is never ever on.
Back to top Go down
Stoid

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:15 am

This week at 9 vs Infiniti but after that twice in a row at 8.

About recruiting, its not really necessary to recruit if we can get 10 at sunday, if not ill recruit.
Back to top Go down
Amok+

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:41 am

Stoid wrote:
This week at 9 vs Infiniti but after that twice in a row at 8.

About recruiting, its not really necessary to recruit if we can get 10 at sunday, if not ill recruit.

Its not about having 10 on sunday. Its about having 14/15

You get 4 subs so its best that if people have to leave halfway through theres always someone there to replace.
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 am

Its just cuz of those asian dad's rofl. hopefully they will finish exams soon
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:23 pm

Stoid, I think we need class assignments for the games early on.

This is so people have some time to set free the whole 8-10 timeslot on Sunday, and announce before hand if they can't make it. So assign 10 people O/D roles before Friday, with 4 subs + specinfo.

The people picked should absolutely try and make it for the match, or announce they cannot make it on the Saturday before the match (So the 15 people picked should all respond to Stoid if they can or cannot make it for the match on Saturday at the latest).

If we can reliably get our 10 people to show up, we can still pull off a win for the season.

GO REV!!!
Back to top Go down
Amok+

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:25 pm

We need to prac as a squad more as well. Get used to our defence and offence people. I cant remember the last time i O meded for a Rev offence.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:29 pm

Amok+ wrote:
We need to prac as a squad more as well. Get used to our defence and offence people. I cant remember the last time i O meded for a Rev offence.

Also, I think we're getting disorganized. Without Thought to specinfo, its so much harder to coordinate Razz

We also gotta start trying some new stategies, timing our repulses on O (Omni Kujo owned our D last night by doing this!), and like what Amok said, practice.
Back to top Go down
Stoid

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:54 pm

I know i know, I want everyone to come online [who can make it] at Sunday 8.00PM est. If you can't make it TELL ME.

I'm gonna test a new strategy on O sunday during practice with Muphinator as JT. During the practice we should practice A7 too.
Back to top Go down
ap

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 pm

guys I AM rly sry about yesterday my dad jus went fuking mad on me for no good FUKING reason i'm rly sry, but i can make every game from now go untill i go back to China FOR SURE...
p.s. i think we need to prac i mean we used to be so good but then we don't prac no more -.- and we have alot of new members so we need to prac to have a good chem playing wif each other. also we should have aleast 12 ppl on per game.
Back to top Go down
ap

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 pm

one more thing HOW THE FUK DID WE LOSE OK?
Back to top Go down
ap

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:34 pm

maybe there was something i did get or didn't know but tell me this why was tso and muph talking in spec? and not asking to be put in game? and also saying we don't need 10 to win? wtf was all that shit about?
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:41 pm

We had 9 players cuz Iron Monkey left after like 5 min and then Muph went afk sometime cuz im guessing he was avoiding his dad or something until it was clear then he came back.
Back to top Go down
SUPER LOVER

Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:55 pm

no fant, we had 8.

muph afk, iron left, and fucking disneyboy vanishes before the match starts. so we were playing with 8 half of the time
Back to top Go down
ap

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

pft my dad went crazy on my for no fuking reason wtf was i suppose to do -.-
Back to top Go down
SUPER LOVER

Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:57 pm

wtf, he can't wait 30 minutes ? == freaking match is so quick
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:59 pm

i told you to give us your number lol
Back to top Go down
ap

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:16 pm

wat would u have done -.-
Back to top Go down
G. Bush

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 pm

parents are uncontrollable... especially father's day is approaching! lol...
"STOP PLAYING GAMES" and bs made me quited and joined yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Mangini

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 pm

OMG newbs please dont make me take off work to come show you that i can own any squad 1v10.... its not that hard. Just everyone show up, if you have to leave mid game tell stoid so he can either put you in and have a sub ready... or just let you watch... and if your on the bench dont leave the game... set up a class and be ready at all times to be put in... dont be bitter about not playing stoid knows what he is doing and if your out then your out. So newbs pick it up.... i guess im just gonna have to let you guys kill me in pub games so you get your confidence back up Wink
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:13 pm

Easy solution to all 'Dad' problems:

MOVE OUT (i.e.: Graduate from High School, boys Wink)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice and Assignment lol   Practice and Assignment lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice and Assignment lol
Page 1 of 1