Rev CTFUL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev CTFUL

Haakvlees

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polishing Our Swords and Armor

Go down 
+3
SUPER LOVER
Admin
Arcana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Polishing Our Swords and Armor Empty
PostSubject: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:36 am

Lets face it, Invictus is damn hard! We need to make sure that the next game we're ready for them, and win Wink. Thus, I propose we hold at least 1 practice before the invictus match.

I think the best time is this Sunday when we'd normally be playing a match (7/8/9 EST). We should practice some new strategies as well, like using Jump Troopers on offense. This would also give us a chance to practice with our newest members, Volchenkov and Slip (These two haven't been initiated yet >:-D).

I was also thinking we could try out some unorthodox bases, like A5/B5 corner area. Lets experiment and see which other places are viable if we have the count and an opportunity to switch bases (going to an unorthodox place will catch the other team by surprise for at least 1 game, which could give enough time for the count to finish).

We still need to find a good backup heavy (In case of OMGWTF Stoid Lag), so keep pubbing and keep watching out for some fresh meat.

With lots of love and RGRGRGRG,
-Arcana
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:56 pm

Haha, nice spoken Arcana. Well this week is Allstar weekend so imo we can practice then. But i also agree with practicing before the game. =]
Back to top Go down
https://rev1.editboard.com
SUPER LOVER

Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:36 pm

^ who are you?
Back to top Go down
riraito

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:54 am

i didn't read the whole post, but you can't use corner bases (A5/B5) because of red physics.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 11:39 pm

What other bases are invalid due to red physics? What about that base Faj used against us in the rematch?
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:30 am

J3 is good, let's practice it before next game.
Back to top Go down
ap

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:11 am

Stoid wrote:
J3 is good, let's practice it before next game.
god i swear it took u mother fukers long enough to agree wif me the underground bases r good, but j3? do u mean j4/k4?
Back to top Go down
Jage!

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:30 am

uh oh
If they know how to attack J4, it isn't a good base imo.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:40 pm

Jage! wrote:
uh oh

So whats this super secret way to attack J4? Not suck? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jage!

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:54 am

Arcana wrote:
Jage! wrote:
uh oh

So whats this super secret way to attack J4? Not suck? Razz

Storm. It might be very risky though.
Seriously we need practice...
Back to top Go down
SUPER LOVER

Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:32 am

no, you need practice jage, not us bich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polishing Our Swords and Armor   Polishing Our Swords and Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polishing Our Swords and Armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rev CTFUL :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: