Rev CTFUL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev CTFUL

Haakvlees

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding players who left the squad

Go down 
+4
Amok+
ap
riraito
SUPER LOVER
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUPER LOVER

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Regarding players who left the squad Empty
PostSubject: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:08 pm

Why did they leave? Is it iust because they were benched and did not play a game in the UL?

I'm pretty sure Stoid knows what he is doing. The squads we played on saturday and some other day were tough squads like Invictus, LOHX, and Infiniti and that is probably why many of the players were benched. But I thought that Stoid could of let Timi or any other squadmates who were benched play in at least one game. If Stoid does not want to mess up hard matches, then it is fine, they can play when Rev plays against easier squads.

I personally do not find it offending or sad if I was the one that was benched and did not get to play. If players decide to leave just because they did not play a game in the UL, then I don't think they deserve to be in a squad at all. It is not even about playing, being picked in OvD, or even winning. I think that we have a small but nice community inside our own squad. I cherish that. Not only can I shoot and kill people when I log on Infantry, I can also chat with my friends (you guys). I also like the fact that this squad is not so up tight about being present at practises and such and such.

Okay, that is what I have to say. You will probably never find me being so...typing this much stuff and being serious about it again. Anyway, I think we should start recruiting back a few players. Amok suggested that we need a bigger player set in our squad. I agree with him...and so should all of you. We also need a D-hvy to substitute for Stoid when his ping gets high.

...LOL STFU EZ SUPER LOVER

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riraito

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:45 pm

Ya i feel bad for people who don't get to play like Timixer and G. Bush. I thought stoid said G. Bush could play infiniti on sunday but he didn't get to so I figure that's why he left the squad.

Anyway, we have a lot of people in the squad but the problem is our members are disorganized in the sense that we don't know who can play what (that's why I made that old thread about who can play what).

We need to reassess what the squad is lacking, and address a solution.. the most obvious issue right now is the lack of people in our squad that can heavy. We have plenty of infs and meds, and a couple engies, but only 2 people heavy (stoid and myjt), but as we saw on sunday, we need at least one good heavy who can substitute for them if necessary..

I don't agree with recruiting a whole set of new players, I only want to fill the holes in our roster.. we don't need an entire second string, unless you guys want to inner a lot lol
Back to top Go down
ap

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:56 pm

i agree stoid we need to find a person or train one of us to be a good back up hvy and also stoid we rly need to practice...
Back to top Go down
Amok+

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:03 pm

I said to Bush that a squad isnt just about the UL etc. I personally join a squad for the community. If i dont get to play in UL thats fine, it was hard for me to play pre p2p any way. I enjoy talking to all the players in this squad, even going to certain zones and playing as a unit is fun and makes the game more enjoyable.

I think we need to notice up and coming players in Infantry and use them as an addition to the squad, a little more training and im sure they'll turn out to be good, who knows?

We need to sign a few more players though, good ones.
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:36 pm

About practice, we started practicing at 2.00Pm est sunday. We practices a couple of weeks but after that some people couldn't come and we stopped practicing. I still agree on practicing at 2.00PM est. Let me hear what you guys think about it.

Regarding recruiting, we do need another hvy as backup but its hard to find a good squadless heavy. And i find one he needs to agree to be a backup hvy and not a starter.

I'll work on it asap.
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:24 am

LOL lets steal Chizu from O-k to be hvy sometimes haha. and g.bush left?? i didnt know D: You can bench me! hahaha i dun care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUPER LOVER

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:40 pm

How are we going to steal him?
Back to top Go down
Mangini

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:49 pm

If you havnt really noticed, i have a busy life kinda. I now have 2 jobs + school. Yes i have some free time to come on and play for a hour or so but the times for games and practices are weekends, and i usually work all weekend so i never can make it to the matches. But thats fine i dont have to play in 1 UL match at all because i agree that 1. I am not good enough to play (lets just say i pretty much Suck) 2. I never show up because of work. 3. I joined this squad and realized that my place in it is to crack jokes and talk to ppl. I have more fun crackin jokes (like callin Rir a n00b or hunting Jage in pub matches and tranqin him and runnin off) I just play this to have fun i dont care what my record is, and thats what ppl need to learn is that its a game have fun.

So this was off topic, but i was just sayin i wont quit unless stoid kicks me... and if he does then its cool because i suck at this game... only thing im good at is Infil.... i can flag like a mofo jsut wish they had better armor.... Sad

So now since i have 2 jobs (got one today) I will most likely be on Inf even less, so good luck in your matches if i dont get to tell you guys.... and someone needs to update this after we play... cause i never know if we won or not till like 2 days after...

I <3 U

Mangini
Back to top Go down
Fantasia

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:50 pm

gbush came back yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G. Bush

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:55 pm

HI guys!
Back to top Go down
Stoid

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:01 am

Mangini FTW=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding players who left the squad   Regarding players who left the squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding players who left the squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rev CTFUL :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: